Sunday Ramblings: Awards, awards…
These awards come with rules:
- Thank the people who had kindly nominated this blog.
- Nominate 15 (One Lovely Blog) and 7 (Creative Blogger) blogs for the respective awards.
- And say 7 things about yourself.
So here goes: For the One Lovely Blog award I nominate the following blogs (I would have nominated both Imelda and Brian if I could):
- We wander and wonder
- The Duchess
- The Girl in The Hat
- Patrick Tan
- Stoneage Graffiti
- Josie Beecher
- The Urchins
- There You Are
- Paper and Salt
- Silver Fin of Hope
- My Literate Tongue
- Two Girls and a Road
- West Coast Nest
- Single and Happy
- The Crafter’s Cottage
For the Creative Blogger I nominate:
- Persephone’s Step-sisters
- DF Barker Restless Art
- Monya Neba
- The Witty Gritty
- Wholly Kao
And the 7 things, I cannot live without:
- The morning coffee with honey
- This particular YouTube, if I want to make myself laugh. A bit of Fry and Laurie always works again and again.
- Oscar Wilde and myself with cucumber sandwiches at afternoon tea, in my head.
- Red Shoes
- A bit of eye-rolling
- Bob Geldof’s silent moment in the middle of telling his audience he doesn’t like Mondays at the Live Aid concert…cheesy I know…but Cheesy is good sometimes.
So nominees, its now your turn to do the honours….
and am moving over to the next post for our time with Carrie…